How Big Is Baby Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Very Preggo Halloween

I was so excited to be pregnant at Halloween and fretted that my belly wouldn't be big enough to do a really funny tummy costume but it got there just in time.  Here's some photos of Adrien and I's couple costume.  It was Adrien's idea and I thought it was particularly fitting seeing as how I couldn't drink this year. (I hope no one is offended by our costume choices.)


Have you guessed yet?  We are two things that go together.


There's a hint on the back of my costume. 


I know, I'm so sexy in a mustache!  And Adrien makes a lovely lady!  Figured it out yet?

We're a bloody mary and a beer chaser!

I also got to wear this during pumpkin carving and handing out Halloween treats:



And here's baby in our fortune telling costume. 
 Off to a fortune telling gig at Woodhill Country Club:



The costume fits just a little bit differently this year. ; -)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment