How Big Is Baby Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2014

Belly Bump Beginings

At first we were good at taking belly shots every week or two but as it seemed to us that nothing was really changing, we slowed down on that.  Truth be told, I have only the smallest baby bump so far at 14 weeks in.  It seems to start high and looks like a bit of water bloat or a small beer belly but there's a baby brewing in there instead.  At this point, the baby is about the size of a naval orange but there's not much to see.  All of my clothes are still fitting fine and on some days, with a tight t-shirt, it seems more pronounced.  But I'm not worried.  Though I'm excited to sport a big belly bump, I know I'll have many months of that down the road and might not want to rush to get there.


7-25-14


8-8-14


8-14-14

1 comment:

  1. It'll come in! And when it does it'll all be at once! I'm sure with your build it will be adorable instead of scary big like mine was lol

    ReplyDelete