Here's some highlights:
The Family:
Tried to make it special with goody bags and such. Also snapped some great surprised face shots!
"Hey mom, thanks for coming over to help me fill out this family medical history.
I want to make sure I do it well because...I'M PREGNANT!"
"The best sisters get promoted to AUNT"
"You're o"fish"ally going to have a grand baby!"
Friends:
I used a variety of printable ideas from Pinterest. Beer tags, candy notes, mad libs...
"I had a lot of fun picking out the perfect beer to go with this note: Fatty Boombalatty!"
Inspirations and Printables from Pinterest:
I did this mad lib for a friend without telling the title. Then I read to them it with their name in the first slot and waited for them to take the hint. ;-)
This one was my favorite. I love giving and getting candy!
I made a similar tag to attach to a box of tea for another friend.
Swedish fish are delicious! Also, "You are o"Fish"ally going to be an Aunt.














No comments:
Post a Comment