It was so amazing to have not one, not two but three sides of my family all in one room yesterday for a family baby shower. Aunts, great-aunts, cousins, in-laws....it was truly amazing to have you all there! So strange to have the Putt, Gonczy and Hansen side all together! I felt so loved!
My sister, Liz, my aunts Kim and Leslie and my mom, Pam did an AMAZING job putting this whole thing all together. The decor and food were amazing. I loved the games (well maybe not the charades so much ;) and all the great prizes you had for people to choose from. The diaper bouquet and centerpieces were Adorable. Everyone was so generous, I could barely close the car doors coming home! ;) I really appreciated all the advice and tips and special gifts for baby and I. It was great to be able to hear some of your birth stories in more detail. All in all, I think I couldn't be more ready for this baby to come...though if they want to hold off a little while that would be great!
Thanks again everyone who made this day happen!
Pin the pacifier on the baby
Advice Cards
(Here's my favorite!)
Veggie Cups
Buttercream Mints and Nuts
(I love these little mint things!)
Hand Dipped Strawberries
Table centerpieces
Scramble and Word Search Game Cards
Loved these napkin diapers filled with bunny munch crackers and pretzels
An amazing centerpiece: Diaper Bouquet
(Hate to take it apart!)
Snowballs, fudge and lemon bars
Grapefruit punch!
An Amazing preggo cake from my sister!
Ordered from the same place she got her wedding cake.
It was delicious!!!
Even the cutlery was cute!
"Ready to Pop!" favors: cheddar and caramel corn
Eviction Notice
(Too long to retype here but is hilarious!
Make sure to ask me to read it from the baby book next time I see you if you want a good laugh.)
...And I finally got my photo taken with Santa!



















No comments:
Post a Comment